Founded in 1987, Club Nova is a 501(c)3 non-profit in the Chapel Hill – Carrboro area.
- Serve people who have a serious mental illness, such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and major depression
- Are a local community center / Clubhouse, not a clinical treatment program
- Provide programs that are high quality, comprehensive & evidence-based
- Consider Clubhouse participants as members, not patients or clients
- Are not residential; however, we assist and support members in locating and maintaining housing of their choice in the community
- Support a member in all areas of their care, including psychiatric, medical, social, and financial