International Center for Clubhouse Development
– The ICCD develops and maintains clubhouse standards and also accredits all clubhouse programs.Fountain House
-Fountain House, the first clubhouse, opened in New York in 1948. This is where the clubhouse philosophy originated.
National Alliance on Mental Illness
– NAMI is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to improving the lives of persons living with serious mental illness and their families.
– If you are planning a trip and need to book a flight, hotel, cruise, car rental, or any other travel need, use NAMI online travel service. You get the lowest price available (as if you were using a site such as Expedia or Travelocity) and NAMI receives 40% of the commissions.
– NAMI NC is the chapter dedicated to helping those with mental illness in North Carolina.
OPC Area Program
– OPC Area Program is the local management entity (LME) that is responsible for oversight and management of mental health, developmental disability, and substance abuse services in Orange, Person and Chatham counties.
North Carolina Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, and Substance Abuse Services
– The Division of MH/DD/SAS is responsible for overseeing the LMEs and implementing various services relating to mental health.
– GoodSearch is a search engine. If you enter Club Nova as your charity of choice, we will receive a donation for every search you do!