As a 501(c)3 nonprofit serving the needs of adults living with serious mental illness in the Chapel Hill/Carrboro area, Club Nova provides employment, educational, and social opportunities that help our members lead meaningful lives.
One such opportunity is the Club Nova Thrift Shop. Its purpose is threefold:
1. To give our members the opportunity to develop work skills
2. To provide high-quality new and gently used items to the community
3. To increase public awareness of mental illness
All income generated by the Thrift Shop supports Club Nova programs. All donations are tax-deductible.
What you will find at the Thrift Shop:
- General household goods
- Small appliances and electronics
- Small Furniture
- Music and videos
- Books and magazines
- Men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
Do you have something to donate? Great!
You can drop items off at the back door, weekdays from 10:00 to 5:00 or Saturday from 10:00 to 4:00.
Receipts are available for your tax records. Thank-you.